Travel and sleep
It's been a slow, plodding day here at work. I'm looking forward to tonight at our young adults group, because we will get to hear from our team that went over to Tijuana last week for a mission trip. Should be some great stories and testimonies about what God did. I can't wait.
Also looking forward to the weekend to get caught up on some rest and maybe get into an adventure! Travel and sleep; that's what I am looking for this weekend. Oh dang! One more day of work first. Wanting it to be Friday.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
Also looking forward to the weekend to get caught up on some rest and maybe get into an adventure! Travel and sleep; that's what I am looking for this weekend. Oh dang! One more day of work first. Wanting it to be Friday.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home