Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Paintball Wizard

Doug Lee came up with a pretty good one at our retreat this past weekend, and it seemed to be a funny one to share. We were talking about paintball, and Doug got the idea of adding the word "Paintball" in place of "Pinball" in the Who song "Pinball Wizard." "That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean paintball." I immediately got this image of a kid standing stock still, picking out targets like Rambo, mowing 'em down. For some reason, I thought that was the funniest picture. Like he can just sense where they are by the vibrations they make in the ground or something. Paintball is such a frenetic game of running and dodging, firing wild shots off the mark - it's hilarious to think of some kid standing up and picking off people with perfect efficiency. "Paintball wizard who has to be the best - Paintball wizard's got such supple wrists." Oh well, I hope you get some enjoyment out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home