Friday, May 13, 2005

Blogstyle

May do more blogging of short bursts rather than long entries (more typical blog style). Easier to get thoughts in that way without having to spend an exorbitant amount of time on it:

Monday: Went to swing dancing lessons on Monday night. Had to laugh. About four people/ instructors/ partners had some advice to give. I was thinking, "Yes, finally, people have realized I need and want help with this. Now I'm going to get some good teaching." I was doing a lot of "marching", a little bit too upright and clunky. My partners at times had that look of confusion on their face of "What are you doing?" So we'll see how I make strides in the coming weeks . .

Wednesday: Happy with life this week. Have done more singing and less fretting. Feel like some boundaries have clicked in and have a sense of freedom. My summer even offers the possibilty of free time!

Thursday: " . . the mystery that has been hidden for ages . . which is, Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Ephesians 1, NIV). Heard some teaching on a mission trip to Germany; reminded me that the Spirit in me is the same Spirit in every believer and the same Spirit at work in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home