Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Hoax of Feminism

Feminism is a hoax that is being exposed in the current days. I had been thinking about this idea as I considered false masculinity, so I was interested when I saw a News Sentinel article in today's paper about it. In this article, there was this quote: "As even feminist matriarch Betty Friedan eventually noted, feminism failed to recognize that even smart, successful women also want to be mothers. It's called nature. Social engineering can no more change that fact than mechanical engineering can change the laws of physics."

You can't make a woman what she is not. Her nurturing instinct is natural and embedded. What the Bible says (in Peter) is that a woman is beautiful in her quiet and gentle spirit, in her deep respect for a man that is her husband. What feminism of course did was to tell women, "Don't respect men." Something's happened here, and it's big. What we have to do is both grow and live in truth. Men need to be men (and they can't become men without men leading them), and women need men to be men so that they too can be women.

The current situation among young people in particular is that women are scared and don't know what it is to be a woman. Men are scared and don't know what it is to be a man. As someone pointed out in the context of a man living in ridiculousness, "somebody needs to go and read Wild at Heart!!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home