This has been a fairly long day. I have gotten a rush of work, and there have been lots and lots of small projects to do. Yesterday was simply a day of recovery. I had so little energy after a weekend of camping and hiking and skydiving. I was beat. Today I have had good energy and it's been needed to deal with the growing complexity of work that is currently happening.
My plan is to do a couple more little tasks to get ready for tomorrow and then go to the apartment, exercise a little bit, and read some more of the Silmarillion. It's the ever unfolding saga, with new revelations and characters on each page. I'm in the section laying out the early history of the elves now. I bet you didn't know there are more than one type of elf, did you? I only latch on to a few of the growing multitude of characters so far. They are pretty complex group of folks, I'll tell you.
Be sure to check out Monday's post (the 17th) if you want to see my account of the skydiving done on Saturday.
My plan is to do a couple more little tasks to get ready for tomorrow and then go to the apartment, exercise a little bit, and read some more of the Silmarillion. It's the ever unfolding saga, with new revelations and characters on each page. I'm in the section laying out the early history of the elves now. I bet you didn't know there are more than one type of elf, did you? I only latch on to a few of the growing multitude of characters so far. They are pretty complex group of folks, I'll tell you.
Be sure to check out Monday's post (the 17th) if you want to see my account of the skydiving done on Saturday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home