Demolition
I got to do some house deconstruction last night. I went over to someone's old house which they had bought and are in the process of renovating. So several of us got to participate in some of the demolition activities, tearing out old boards and ripping out sheetrock. It felt very satisfying to use the crowbar and rip stuff out of the wall. It's good physical work and you get to tear up stuff, which is always fun. A lot of us were working in a small room. There was a whole lot of dust in the air. The pictures were amusing; it looked like snow was falling. Afterwards, we had a nice long sit and rested our muscles and pulled nails out of our footwear. Hope to get some pictures up soon.
I watched The Taming of the Shrew last week and started reading Henry V this week. It's good. I've been following the exploits of "Harry" as he journies into France to do battle. Just starting into the last act this evening . . . we'll see how it goes.
I watched The Taming of the Shrew last week and started reading Henry V this week. It's good. I've been following the exploits of "Harry" as he journies into France to do battle. Just starting into the last act this evening . . . we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home