Change of Season
Early this week, the region was treated to an incredible sight. With the cold weather and precipitation, Mt. LeConte had gotten 10+ inches in snow. The picture in the paper was stunning, with a snow-topped mountain and looking off into the distance, a clear sky and rugged brown mountains. There's something awesome and magnificent about a winter landscape.
My walk from my apartment to the parking lot points me in the direction of a hill above the apartment complex, which has a row of trees. As I went out this morning, I was greeted by a staggering display of orange. The light of the sun rise to the right was being partially blocked by the clouds, and the sky was of a deep color. The radiant orange shone brilliantly out of that backdrop.
It's that changing of the season that produces such rugged and beautiful sights.
My walk from my apartment to the parking lot points me in the direction of a hill above the apartment complex, which has a row of trees. As I went out this morning, I was greeted by a staggering display of orange. The light of the sun rise to the right was being partially blocked by the clouds, and the sky was of a deep color. The radiant orange shone brilliantly out of that backdrop.
It's that changing of the season that produces such rugged and beautiful sights.
Labels: Seasons

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home